Comerford Dam, Vermont

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Put One Foot in Front of the Other. Repeat.

What was it that I said in that previous blog? Oh, right –
All I have to do is find a way to make $800 a month, sell my house and all my belongings, get rid of my dogs and cats, renew my passport, figure out how to move money around, and I’m gone.
This is not an offhand list that I just threw together – this is the essence of what needs to be done before I can hit the road. The big stuff that I try to make some forward progress on every day.
Here’s a report on how I’m doing so far:
-          No more dogs (sob)
-          Talking to someone who might buy the house
-          Getting rid of stuff weekly with the Three Box Technique (see previous blog)
And the really big one – finding a way to make a living overseas – I work on that almost every night after work. The world of online commerce is alive and well, and I am determined to find my niche – soon!
It’s all about forward movement now. Fortunately, I have a whole team of supporters behind me, rooting me on almost every step of the way. These guys have provided me with so much valuable information in the last couple of months – it’s piled up all around my computer and banging around in my head 24/7. As soon as I figure out how to create links here, I’ll start posting contact information, so if you catch the itch while you’re reading my story, you’ll be able to find answers to your questions.
In the meantime, I am putting one foot in front of the other, moving forward, getting a little done every day.
Hoy, 3 de Noviembre, es el dia de Independencia de Ecuador.
P.S. Better learn some Spanish, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment