Comerford Dam, Vermont

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Casa Sweet Casa

Tomorrow I am moving into my casita, and I am anticipating being unplugged and offline for a few days. Amazing how cranky this is making me - after a couple of weeks, I am totally wedded to my iPad and Facebook!

I'm consoling myself with the fact that I can walk a couple of blocks to a WiFi oasis, if I really get the DT's!!

I am so looking forward to being able to unpack my four suitcases, stock my refrigerator and relax in my own space. Seems much longer than a month since I put my suitcases in the car and pulled out of the driveway of my Vermont farmhouse.

We'll take a tour of the inside of the house once I'm moved in and connected to the cyberworld again.

In other news, and in keeping with my plan to get my blog out to the entire world, it is now being posted on www.southofzero.com, which is a summary and list of blogs about moving to and/or living in Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment